The Water Polo Academy
Term 3 – July to September 2019
The Water Polo Academy specializes in group training, which focuses on developing athlete’s individual skills, strength and basic understanding of the game. Training is offered all year round, with emphasis being placed on different aspects of the game. Although the sessions are all based on group training, it is up to each individual player to make the most of the extra time spent in the water at The Water Polo Academy. Private sessions as well as small group (2-8 players) training are available during the week.
14 July 21 July 28 July
4 August 11 August 18 August 25 August
1 September 8 September 15 September
NO SUNDAY POLO – 22 September (Mackenzie Cup 2019 @ Reddam)
Times: We will split the groups into equal strengths once we have confirmation of numbers. Grades 4 and up members can attend from 09h00 – 11h00 on a Sunday if they wish. The first hour is Swimming, Leg Work, Skills and Passing, while the second our is Tactics, Strategy and Game Time.
- 09h00 – 10h00 (Polo Swimming, Leg Work, Skills, Passing)
- 10hh00 – 11h00 (Tactics, Strategy and Game)
6 August 20 August
Time – 17h00 to 18h00
These Tuesday sessions need to be booked by emailing email@example.com.
Per session: R250
Per term: R2100 (works out at R175 per session)
ALL PAYMENTS ARE PAYABLE UP FRONT AND YOU MUST CHOOSE TERMLY OR PER SESSION
ML Sports Academy
Acc No: 62795471045
Branch Code: 250655 (Tokai FNB)
Ref: Surname – Term 3
Please click on the link below to update your details if you have not done so already.
Some Important Tournaments and Tour Dates for the Holidays and Term 3 2019:
- U14 Rondebosch Tournament – 12 to 15 September
- U15 Wynberg Tournament – 12 to 15 September
- U15 Collegiate Tournament – 19 to 22 September
- Mackenzie Cup @ Reddam – 20 to 22 September
- U14 Roedean Tournament – 24 to 27 October
- U19 Stayers Tournament – 24 to 27 October
- Kingswood U13 Tournament – 1 to 3 November